Commissioning a Piece
Elspeth offers a bespoke service at competitive pricing. She is able to adapt her current product range to suit the requirements of a customer, or to create entirely new works of art.
What can you commission?
Anything! You can choose the imagery, the media (a painting on canvas, or a drawing on paper), the size, the colour scheme. You can be as specific or non-specific as you like.
Do you have any examples?
Above are a few examples of commissioned pieces. Commissions have included:
- a commission from Electric Voice Theatre as part of Essex 2020; check out 'Key Projects' to find out more about this commission.
- a painting using colours and imagery to match the bedding and blind of a girl's bedroom. (May 2020).
- a rainbow painting intended as a gift for an NHS worker, inspired by another product (Ying Rainbow). (June 2020).
- a pencil drawing, inspired by another product (Flora & Fauna) and intended to be used as a tattoo. (June 2020).
- a biro and pencil drawing of a Cathedral. (July 2019).
- drawing for a tattoo design. (May 2020).
Pricing can vary depending on the size, content, media, timescale, and function of the commission. A general outline for canvas paintings, however, are as follows:
A0 canvases - £200
A1 canvases - £150
A2 canvases - £100
A3 canvases - £80
A4 canvases - £50
Commissions do not include a mount/frame unless requested.